- New Intake Booklet; it has information and pictures about the Nursery and school.
- Parents' Information for Nursery Powerpoint; this gives you all the information you need about your child starting Nursery.
- Nursery Curriculum Information for Parents Powerpoint; this gives you information about the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum and the Nursery day.
- All About Me booklet; this is for you to fill in if your child has a place with us, we will discuss it with you at the home visit.
- Tour of the classrooms; these short videos show you the different areas of the classrooms.
- Introduction to Nursery Staff; in this short video we introduce ourselves.
- Teacher's Passports for you to find out more about us!
Morning sessions are from 8.55am until 11.55am.
A whole day (counts as two sessions) runs from 8.55am until 2.55pm. Children attending for a whole day are required to either bring a healthy packed lunch, or can order and pay for a hot school meal, which they eat at around 12pm in the Nursery.
Children who are eligible for 30 hours per week of funded early education can attend our nursery all week (Extended Entitlement). It is possible to share the 30 hours with another setting and attend our nursery for part of the week.
The Nursery Team September 2021: